Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life Update

I know it’s been a while since I updated on life. It’s still the same…crazy. I have been busy with school and trying to figure out what is wrong with my throat. I finally went to the gastroenterologist and had an endoscopy done. He told my mom that everything went fine. I don’t really know because I was out of it. I do know that I still feel the same thing I felt before, just not as bad. I have to go back to the doctor on May 11th for a follow-up. Hopefully we will figure something out.

School is still the same. It is keeping me busy. This semester will be over on Thursday and I can’t wait. I will have three weeks off until the summer semester starts. I am taking a class during the month of June that will last 16 nights. Basically we are cramming 16 weeks of class into 16 nights of class. I am going to need a LOT of prayers in June. I will still be working full time as well as driving back and forth from Norman. It should be interesting to say the least.

That's all I got for now. Hope you enjoyed the picture of Boomer.

2 comments:

Cynthia L. H. said...

Hope you're enjoying some much deserved R & R. Hang in there. :^)
I start summer classes June 3.

Ellie Great said...

Cool!