Thursday, April 28, 2011

Been a while...

I feel like I need to start blogging again. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I just think it will be fun to actually have a way to follow what is going on in life. So, here it is.

A lot has changed since I last blogged (2 years ago), but then again so much is the same. I graduated from grad school. I'm still single. I bought a new house. I'm debt free. Have the best friends in the world. Still love the Sooners. Have taken up reading for fun again. Love to spoil my nieces. That's all I can come up with right now.

So, it looks like I need to keep up with this blog thing and maybe, but maybe, I will enjoy it and get something out of it. If you don't like what you are reading here, you can always read one of the funniest blogs around over at ReRe-Ramblings. I love that girl and look forward to her posts.

Until next time my friends...

1 comment:

Cynthia L. H. said...

I think you ARE Wonder Woman!!! ;^)