Monday, May 23, 2011

Having fun making stuff

I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know about my new project.  I received a set of coasters from a friend a few years back and have used them regularly since then.  So, I got the information on how to make them from her and I also did some research on a few crafting blogs and found out how to make my own.  So, here I am, making coasters for other people and hopefully they will enjoy theirs as much as I have mine. 
The design or theme of the tiles can be customized to fit any occasion or any décor.  They also make great gifts.  I have included a few pictures to illustrate what I am making and give you a few examples of what I have already made.  Email me if you are interested in a set or if you have any questions. 



Until next time...

No comments: