Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Way Back Wednesday

Hello, my friends. Since deciding to pick this blog thing back up, I have been trying to figure out what I was going to write about. I needed something to help get the writing to flow. And after reading several blogs, I have decided I am going to start “Way back Wednesday’s”. Now, you might be thinking I am going to post some songs from a long time ago, but I’m not. I’m not a big fan of oldies, but I am a fan of older pictures. I like to see how people have changed, or if they have changed. So, I am going to go back to some of my older pictures and blog about it. Just be aware that if I have a picture of you, it is fair game.


So, today is the first “Way Back Wednesday” and what better way to start it off than with a picture of myself. Yes, this is Kandi and me from the 1980s, not Jordyn and Kayla. We were probably around 3 and 6 when this was taken. Don’t you love the green chair? What about my multi-colored color-coordinated outfit with my belly showing? Kandi's outfit isn't much better.  I would like to think I still look as cute now as I did back then. I would also like to think my outfits are better looking than that one.  You be the judge.
Until next time my friends...

No comments: